Who We Are
Discount Fragrances SA is a direct online sales company, offering clients a wide range of reject perfumes as well as U.A.E Manufactured fragrances at unbeatable rates. Established on the ideals of individualism, Discount Fragrances SA offers perfume products for everyone to enjoy. We believe that each one of our clients is unique, which is why we provide personalized guidance. All your favourite perfume are now available at reduced prices. Please make sure to read the contents under “Disclaimers” before you make a purchase. We are a 100% online store only. Perfumes are not local and purely imported and are not local stock in anyway. The fragrances are not manufactured locally and are imported from another country, without the consent of the intellectual property right owner.
The site and its contents are provided on an “as is” basis and Discount Fragrances SA makes no representations or warranties of any kind.
We do also have exquisite brands, such as named “Dubai” Fragrances, which is imported straight from the U.A.E Manufacturing Fragrance House, which DOES NOT fall under the description of our reject perfumes. They are from Fragrance Houses from Dubai, also such as Lattafa, Emper, Fragrance World and Pendora which some is Arabic brands and many Original Authentic brands whom has inspired ingredients from your know commercial brands such as Dunhill, Marc Jacobs etc. Please do have a browse through them, as they have been taking the marker by storm with their exquisite long lasting scents.
We’ve kept things simple with a low R100 standard delivery fee.
When are orders delivered?
Orders are usually shipped within 2–7 working days from receipt of payment. We aim to dispatch all orders within 2–7 working days of the order being placed. However, at busy periods such as month ends, Christmas and during a sale time , the dispatch time can take a little longer. If this is the case we will do everything in our power to rectify the situation as soon as possible. Couriers will only deliver to you Monday to Friday (excl. Public Holidays). Payments for orders reflecting in our bank accounts after 8am will be processed the following business day.
You will receive notification of your tracking number once your order is dispatched to the couriers. If you do not receive your tracking number within 2 – 3 business days, please contact us!
What time do couriers deliver?
It’s best to have your orders delivered to an address you will be available during 8am and 5pm – Mon to Friday (excl. Weekends and Public Holidays).
What happens if I miss the couriers?
Couriers will attempt to contact you on your cell phone. Please look out for this call on the day of delivery. This is especially important when delivering to complexes and residential estates.
If your have questions or haven’t received your order, please contact us.
These are Reject fragrances for people who cannot afford the High Retail Price. They look & smell the same & come sealed in their own branded box but you might perhaps in some cases have to spritz them again at lunch time. At times the concentrate or smell may differ slightly due to different Manufacturing outlets and alcohol bases used. It is hard to say how long the smell will last as at times you could get one that last longer than another time. Or they might have a small defect to the bottle, or packaging. Some Perfume may have older packaging than the newer available ones , as designs are improved frequently. If that’s a hassle then we kindly suggest you rather buy from your Local Retailer at the FULL price. Although these perfumes are ideal for everyday use, and much affordable, and loved by many of our regular customers whom buy from us on a monthly basis.
We have very happy customers, that does purchase from us continuously. Kindly do read the Disclaimers section at top of page. ( The Disclaimers are not applicable to our second option fragrances named Dubai Fragrances )
Not all rejects are done in the factory plant itself but may also occur after sale…
- Kindly note that the fragrances are made in differing factories as your original SA store bought fragrances and brought into South Africa as reject stock.
1. The quality of the fragrance may vary. All brands do not have the same quality, as some brands have been circulating for longer periods than other fragrances, and we cannot always guarantee which fragrance/brand has been in a longer period of circulation or not.
2. You may purchase a fragrance, in which the quality of packaging may also be different, as the packaging may be an older design because designs get redesigned over time as well.
3. These are reject fragrances. They are not store quality and neither are they store-purchased fragrances. However, these fragrances are still great value for money.
4. It may happen in the case of imported fragrances from other countries, that the concentration levels of the fragrances may be different to that of the local fragrances that you would find in your local retail store. This is because they are manufactured in different manufacturing factories. They use varying alcohol bases around the world i.e. uses grape-based alcohol; Europe uses a potato-based alcohol (Vodka), and the USA uses a grain-based alcohol.
5. Reformulation of fragrances occurs often, which gives rise to a variety of vintages and batches, hence the same fragrance can vary in scent from one country to another, depending on where it was made or imported from. Therefore, in some instances, our fragrance may not last long as the local fragrance that you are used to.
6. We are not claiming that this would be the result of your purchase, however it could in some cases be the result.
7. These are imported fragrances. We cannot guarantee the result of the fragrance, since as these are fragrances are not purchased from a store but are imported as reject fragrances. We do not physically assess every box individually to see the cause of its reject.
8. All fragrances are premium alcohol-based fragrances.
1) AFTER SHIPPING REJECT… – after shipping reject is one of the common rejects for all products. Most of the case, its only effect the packing (box) but not the bottle. Stock could have been exposed to extreme heat conditions for lengthy periods of time. Since people won’t buy any defect items at the counters as customers only demand for the perfect item even with the box, this rejected item will end up at the warehouse.